Questions To Ask
Regardles of where you're searching for properties, we can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for - single-family, condo, town house, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectual styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking - driveway, garage, carport?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of you home to have - formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer - open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are you likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?